COMMITMENT WITH DATA PROTECTION
The Directors of INGENIEROS DACHARY Y CAMARA S.L. (hereinafter, the data controller), assume the maximum responsibility and commitment to the setup, implementation and maintenance of this Data Protection Policy, guaranteeing the continuous improvement of the data controller with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to compliance of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27th, 2016, regarding the protection of persons regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data. Likewise, we will meet requirements by Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (DOUE L 119 / 1.04-05-2016), and Spanish personal data protection regulations (Organic Law, specific sectoral legislation).
The Data Protection Policy of INGENIEROS DACHARY Y CAMARA S.L. lies on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the controller is responsible for compliance with the regulations and jurisprudential framework that governs said Policy, and is able to demonstrate this to the competent control authorities.
In this sense, the controller will be governed by the following principles that must function as a guide and framework in the processing of personal data for all its staff:
- 1. Data protection from design: the controller will apply, both when determining the means of treatment and at the time of the treatment itself, appropriate technical and organizational measures, such as pseudonymization, designed to effectively apply the principles of data protection, such as data minimization, and integrate the necessary guarantees in the treatment.
- 2. Data protection by default: the controller will apply the appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee that, by default, only the personal data that is necessary for each of the specific purposes of the treatment is subject to treatment.
- 3. Data protection in the life cycle of information: the measures that guarantee the protection of personal data will be applicable during the entire life cycle of the information.
- 4. Legality, loyalty and transparency: personal data will be processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party.
- 5. Purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
- 6. Data minimization: personal data will be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed
- 7. Accuracy: the personal data will be exact and, if necessary, updated; All reasonable measures will be taken so that personal data that are inaccurate with respect to the purposes for which they are processed are deleted or rectified without delay.
- 8. Limitation of the conservation period: personal data will be kept in such a way that the identification of the interested parties is allowed for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment of personal data.
- 9. Integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful treatment and against its loss, destruction or accidental damage, through the application of proper technical and organizational measures.
- 10. Information and training: one of the keys to guaranteeing the protection of personal data is the training and information provided to the personnel involved in said treatment. During the information life cycle, all personnel with access to the data will be suitably trained and informed about their obligations in relation to compliance with data protection regulations.
The Data Protection Policy of INGENIEROS DACHARY Y CAMARA S.L. is communicated to all the personnel responsible for the treatment and made available to all interested parties.
As a consequence, this Data Protection Policy involves all the personnel responsible for the treatment, who must know and assume it, considering it as their own, each member being responsible for applying it and verifying the data protection rules applicable to their activity, as well as identifying and providing the opportunities for improvement that he/she finds appropriate with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to compliance.
This Policy will be reviewed by the Directors of INGENIEROS DACHARY Y CAMARA S.L., as many times as necessary, in order to adapt it to the current requirements regarding the protection of personal data.