The great experience of INDYCA staff regarding setup of renewable energies infrastructures (especially wind and PV solar farms) enables us to provide top-level consulting services ranging from project development (studies, planning and design) to the setup, control and monitoring, according to promoters needs and requests.
WE PROVIDE A COMPLETE SERVICE
- Territorial planning and strategic Renewable Energies Plans.
- Prospecting of resources and selection of appropriate areas for the setup of energy infrastructures.
- Drafting and filing of documents for Environmental Assessment in Strategic Plans and projects.
- General environmental advice on plans and projects: filing, approval, compensatory measures, specific reports, etc.
- Integrated project management: Design Energy Plants.
- Technical Projects for Wind Power Farms.
- Technical Projects for Solar Power Farms.
- Technical projects for Power lines and Substations.
- Environmental recovery projects and their works management.
- Technical-environmental advice on construction and setup of renewable energies infrastructures.
- Environmental control and monitoring of works (including archaeological monitoring).
- Environmental monitoring of the infrastructures in operation: incidence in birdlife, accomplishment of revegetation measures, etc.
- Design and development of training courses and environmental awareness campaigns regarding renewable energies.
- Technical-environmental advice on construction and setup...